Universal Hex Wrench
This hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. It distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts.
It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load, making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and airline fittings.
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing.
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze.
- Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction.
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object.
- The interlock mechanism converts torque load into an intelligent locking feature.
Easy to use - no guessing bolt sizes. Squeeze the handles until the 4 jaws find the right size.
Instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from 1/2" to 13/16".
- Size: 8 inch
- Material: High-carbon steel.
- Applicable Nut Size: 13-20mm.
- 5 SAE sizes: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch.
- 1 x Bionic Wrench.
- Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 50 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.